Call 0845 241 3406


Opening Times
Essex Branch
London Branch
Monday - Friday: 09:00am - 17:30pm
Monday - Friday: 09:00am - 17:30pm


Are Your Business Activities Compliant With Brexit

Are Your Business Activities Compliant With Brexit?


With Brexit, UK nationals are able to enter the EU for a stay of up to 90 days stay in a 180 day period visa free for tourist, visiting family and friends and business purposes. However, business purposes is restricted to basic business activity such as meetings, conferences and discussions. Any activity outside of this, regardless of the period of stay whether it be 1 day or 90 days could potentially require a work permit. Each of the EU countries have their own set of rules and parameters as to what activity can be done visa free and what would require a work permit. So anything like fitting IT equipment, attending sales events, having an EMEA job role that requires you to lead a team in the EU, Engineering, to name but a few types of activity may require the need for a work permit to be issued. 

ACE Have access to the CIBT (global leader in travel visas and UK passports)   Post-Brexit Travel Assessment, a convenient, comprehensive, and cost effective tool for organizations concerned about compliant business travel between the United Kingdom and Europe. The Post-Brexit Travel Assessment is a web-based tool accessible 24/7 and available in English and in most major European languages. Easy to use and quick to complete, it asks each traveller carefully-researched and constantly updated questions about his or her activities while in their destination.

 It delivers a result within seconds of submission. Each assessment takes 3 to 5 minutes from start to finish.

If the traveller qualifies as a Business Visitor then the Post Brexit Travel Assessment offers guidance on the documents he or she should carry. It also creates a bespoke Support Letter the traveller may use to facilitate entry to the traveller’s destination. If the traveller requires a consultation, then a Post-Brexit advisor will contact the applicant on the same day to schedule a one-to-one conversation about his or her activities. After the conversation, the consultant may recommend that the traveller obtain a Work Permit or Work Permit Exemption, documents that can be secured with Newland Chase, a CIBT Company.

Contact ACE Travel for more information.

Olivia Agboton

Feb 16 2021
Share Tweet