No quarantine needed in destination or on arrival back into the UK plus no additional COVID-19 checks (some regional restrictions may apply)
- Czech Republic
- San Marino
- Vatican City
Rest of the World:
- Saint Barthelemy
- Saint Pierre and Miguelon
- South Georgia and Sandwich Islands
No quarantine needed in destination or on arrival back into the UK but some additional COVID-19 entry requirements may apply (see individual destinations for details)
- Austria - Covid19 test max of 4 days prior to travel or Quarantine for 14 Days
- Denmark - If you enter as a tourist you need to document a holiday stay for at least 6 nights
- Faroe Islands - If you enter as a tourist you need to document a holiday stay for at least 6 nights
- Germany - Advice relates to arrivals from 15th June.
- Greece - Must complete an online Passenger Locator Form (PLF) at least 48 hours before arrive. A QR code will follow which must be shown on arrival. Testing on arrival may be enforced. Advice relates to arrivals from 15th June.
- Greenland - If you enter as a tourist you need to document a holiday stay for at least 6 nights
- Iceland - Covid19 test on arrival at a cost of £65 or Quarantine for 14 Days
- Malta - Screening on arrival & departure - advice relates to arrivals from 15th July
- Netherlands - A health screening form needs to be completed in advance of travel and avaliable to show. Accomidation must be booked in advance of travel.
- Turkey – Screening on arrival
Rest of the world:
- Antigua & Barbuda – Negative Covid Test taken within 7 days of departure flight
- Bahamas – Negative Covid Test certificate required on arrival
- Barbados - Negative Covid Test taken within 3 days of departure flight
- Dominica – Airport opens 7th August. Arrival questionnaire will need to be completed 24 hours pre flight and a negative test 3 days before flight.
- French Polynesia – Medical certificate from now more than 5 days pre travel needed
- Jamaica - Prior to checking in for a flight to Jamaica, you must get authorisation to enter from the Visit Jamaica website
- St Vincent and the Grenadines - Testing on arrival followed by a mandatory 24 quarantine (in own accomidation) or show a negative PCR test taken within 2 days of arrival to avoid quarantine.
Please note these are not all the countries covered in the government’s list – they are just the countries that offer an easier passage of travel for people travelling to and from the UK.