Coronavirus (COVID-19) Travel Corridors England, Wales, and Northern Ireland Updated on: 16 Oct 2020
Download the PDF here:
Advantage Travel Partnership Travel Corridors
Say hello again to...
No quarantine needed in destination or on arrival back into the UK plus no additional COVID-19 checks. (some regional restrictions may apply and travel certificates may be required)
- Gibraltar - 14 day quarantine for Wales only
Rest of the World
- Saint Barthelemy
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Say Hello Again to.....
No Quarantine needed in destination or on arrival back in the the UK but some addiitonal COVID-19 entry requirements may apply. (see individual destinations for details)
- Cyprus - Must present a negative COVID-19 test upon arrival, obtained no more than 72 hours before travelling.
- Faroe Islands - If you enter as a tourist you need to document a holiday stay for at least 6 nights
- Germany - Arrivals from some areas in the UK are required to quarantine for 14 days and take a Covid test
- Greece - Must complete an online Passenger Locator Form (PLF) at least 48 hours before arrive. A QR code will follow which must be shown on arrival. Testing on arrival may be enforced. Advice relates to arrivals from 15th June. arrivals from Crete and Mykonos are subject to a 14 day quarantine. Check policy by island
- Greenland - If you enter as a tourist you need to document a holiday stay for at least 6 nights.
- Rest of the World
- Antigua & Barbuda – Negative COVID-19 Test taken within 7 days of departure flight
- Dominica – Arrival questionnaire will need to be completed 24 hours pre flight and a negative test 3 days before flight.
- St Vincent and the Grenadines – Testing on arrival followed by a mandatory 24 quarantine (in own accommodation) Or show a negative PCR test taken within 2 days of arrival to avoid quarantine.
- Saint Barthelemy Saint Pierre and Miguelon No quarantine needed in destination or on arrival back into the UK plus no additional COVID-19 checks (some regional restrictions may apply and travel certificates may be required) No quarantine needed in destination or on arrival back into the UK but some additional COVID-19 entry requirements may apply